my tuesday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
started with a 39 plymouth headlight, now i have to find a rat to build around this headlight
then i got some speedo's , the comet speedo was on a very nice bike but they would not sell me the bike
then I got what i think is a pre war western flyer, canvas seat cover and skip tooth very heavy bike
and a columbia tank bike needs a tire and the spokes need some love but I think its ride-able
and the AMF style stingray its a good think I dont have a wife
car102.jpg

car104.jpg

car107.jpg

car108.jpg

car111.jpg

car110.jpg

car109.jpg

...that headlite doesn't look like 37or 38 plymouth and 39 lites were sunk into the front fender. 37-8 Plymouths didn't have sealbeam lites, but could've been converted, but trim ring doesn't look correct for either.
...not being a nit picker, just sayin... neat build .

just going by what is written on the light .. but I think its off the very rare plymouth truck the old time I got it
from has spent his whole life hot rodding and building cars

Nice finds; that Columbia is awesome! Also, the red one is a postwar Murray built bike. Looks like the 47-49 era. That chainguard signifies it as Western Flyer versus the JC Higgins bikes of the period.

Latest posts

Back