My Workplace , 9/20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I thought I would post a few pics of my employer's digs, he carry's over 8 brands of bikes and has lots of inventory, so if your ever in Ukiah Ca ,stop by.
001-41.jpg

002-40.jpg

003-41.jpg

004-31.jpg

005-31.jpg

006-24.jpg

007-26.jpg

Re: My Workplace w/photo's

Why yes they are, the driveway leads to a warehouse in back that the owner keeps his future museum bikes, so far he has about 20 bikes including an early black Schwinn Corvette,53 Schwinn girls cruiser, lots of vintage road bikes, and his Harley. But he usually rides his old Laguna BMX converted to a MT bike years ago, or a couple of different Scooters he owns to work.

Ukiah, that is a very pretty part of the sate. There are a lot of good trails and fishing up there. Great place to live and work.

that big ripper is... so... beautiful :cry: but it is definately good to see a shop that has a good amount of everything! not just bmx and road bikes like around here

Dream Job ; kool reuse of Wheels ! think im gonna weld some up !

Gold Street Customs said:
yoothgeye said:
What is the price of the Sun Spider there?
$600

Good to know, that's what I thought they were supposed to be. That's why anyone who asks if I'd sell my Sand Rover I always tell them $500 knowing that I'd only have to come up with another $100 to get the Spider.

Just asking since Double Nickle saw one on vacation in a rich town for $899 at the bike shop.

hey man its me dave, DAVE dave's not here man.. no man its me I am dave dave's not here man..

anyone .. anyone

The owners name really is ...Dave, I am slowly leading him to the rat world, Heck we got an extra cycle traded in that he is talking about adding a cooler and bbq on the back.
it was a cheech and chong ref :lol: guess I am the only one here with 70's comedy vinyl records..

Henry morgan said:
...it was a cheech and chong ref :lol: guess I am the only one here with 70's comedy vinyl records..

I made the connection just remember it from the movies though :mrgreen:

CCR said:
Henry morgan said:
...it was a cheech and chong ref :lol: guess I am the only one here with 70's comedy vinyl records..

haha Don't got no sissy Bunnie's but i got this !
IMG956003.jpg

Henry morgan said:
The owners name really is ...Dave, I am slowly leading him to the rat world, Heck we got an extra cycle traded in that he is talking about adding a cooler and bbq on the back.
it was a cheech and chong ref :lol: guess I am the only one here with 70's comedy vinyl records..
I actually have them on cd. lol

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
CCR said:
Henry morgan said:

haha Don't got no sissy Bunnie's but i got this !
IMG956003.jpg
yep I have the movies.. but it started as a comedy bit from of the records they did...

Latest posts

Back