my younger son's rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is 'lil eddie' or 'baby fast' as some call him! he's my younger son. i forgot how many bikes donated parts to this one but i do know that i have less than 10 bucks invested in it. almost everthing is chrome or chromoly and i dig the white tires. the seat post, spindle, and fork came off 20" bikes, everything else was pulled off other minis. i removed all the stickers ( a common practice in my chop shop) and there is a 'whirr' twist grip on the riders right handle. he loooves that thing! he just learned how to ride without training wheels this summer and he's a racer! i cant get him to slow down for nothing and we can only ride if i take him to a park cuz he gets away too quick for me to make sure he dont ride in the street!! he is quite aware of how cool he looks on it and he has no problem tellin other kids at the park that his bike is "the coolest cuz it's custom" or "cuz my daddy made it." thats my boy!!
fast eddie outty
lileddiesrat13.jpg

lileddiesrat23.jpg

thats super cool eddie!!! i cant wait til my kids born and old enough to say that its the coolest cuz my daddy made it. thats an honor man. bike looks cool bro. it was really good seein you at peddlers the other day. lemme know when you get that gravity bike done. id gladly help you test it out!!!

Easy E

im hoping that over this weekend i can start mocking up the bike that that sprocket is goin on. im hoping to 'unveil' it and another very unique bike at a show next summer, but since ya helped me out w/ the sprocket maybe ill pm ya a sneak peek! here's a clue...it'll be the ronnie colemen of muscle bikes!!
fast eddie outty

Back