n00b from Texas....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone...

i stumbled on this site today while looking for pics of an old bike, and i liked what i saw. I never knew rat rod bikes existed lol, i mean i love rat rod cars and bobber motorcycles, ect., but i never new there were bicycles like this! I think they look pretty sweet, and it has gotten me interested in building one. Till now ive only been riding BMX bikes, and i love it , but i broke my clavicle like a month ago (still recovering) and i really dont know if i want to ride again and risk breaking it again or breaking something els lol.... but anyways, maybe building one of these bikes would have me looking forward to something new. Soo ya ill be doing alot of reading up on this site before i decide to start a build, any tips or hits to get this noob started in the right direction?!?

welcome :mrgreen:
just dive in!! Craigslist is a good source for bikes/donors and parts!

Hiedy Ho Neighbor.

thanks for the welcome everyone!

yeah ive been searching craigslist and have seen a few good bikes to start on, but im holding off right now till i find something i really like.... i cant wait to get started :D

Latest posts

Back