name for new bike shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody,

I will be going down to get my business license in a week or so but I am having some trouble with the name for my business. I want to call it "Bigg Daddys Bike Workz"
But my wife says it sounds like its run by a petifile. I think shes nuts but what do I know. Can I get some feedback and any cool names I might could use I live on the gulf coast of Florida and my main business is recycling older bikes and repairs at the moment.

Around here there is a strip joint named Big Daddy's so I can agree with her. How about something like "Gulf Coast Cycle" And make the logo kinda like O.C.C.'s but with a G. Connects with the town, doesn't confuse people as to what you are, and has a nice ring to it.

Biggdaddy said:
cman
i really like the recyclery idea. Maybe "Gulf Coast Recyclery"
That is what I meant, I was too lazy to type it out. Outskirtcustoms gets part of the credit too.

I would capitalize the "C" also as to put emphasis that this is a bike business. Gulf Coast ReCyclery

With Gulf Coast ReCycle or ReCyclery...I'm picturing coming in to work every morning and finding bags of aluminum cans and boxes of newspaper and magazines piled up at your front door.

Latest posts

Back