Names in the neighborhood

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently met a guy that lives at the other end of my neighborhood. I never went there much
even though I have lived here 34 years. This guy fixes clocks and we started talking. He said your
the bike guy aren't you. As we sat around another one of his neighbors came over and we all discussed
the people. One guy called lizard man , because he is an alcoholic and does some weird crap with his tongue
when he talks....kinda flicks it in and out. I would have thought snake man. Then there is the crazy
lady...trust me I met her and she really is crazy. The plumber and the air conditioner guy....oh and
then the dancer....a late 50's woman that may not have ever danced , but she looks like she could
have at some point when she was younger. Its just funny how everybody is assigned a name in a neighborhood.
.....the bike guy....guess its better than the clock guy. :roll:

I'm known as the bike a day guy because I normally drag home a different bike every few days sometimes 5 a day!

Since we had a Christmas Tree Farm out here (until pine wilt took all the trees), I am known as the Christmas tree guy/old bike guy/old hippie! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

another neighborhood "bike guy" here ... I live right next to "that house with dog" :lol: I think the dog is more famous than I am though and I like it that way !!!

Im 1 of VERY few whites in my hood, so probly "the white guy" or "guerro"(sp?).

pick said:
Since we had a Christmas Tree Farm out here (until pine wilt took all the trees), I am known as the Christmas tree guy/old bike guy/old hippie! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

the real money is in knoble fir's, round here its the bike guy, vw guy, and santa I tell the kids I am santa's cousin with they
ask me if I am santa... then I have to explain what a cousin is

Last year I had BEER RUN at the Savannah Brew Fest. It was funny how many people came up to me this year and said, you're the beer bike guy aren't you.

Latest posts

Back