Need help with Dyno VFR...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help with a price and info on this Dyno VFR. The seller said he is the original owner and that the bike is all original. He said he bought it in the 90's, but barely even used. He said it's been in storage since purchased and was never left outside, but could possibly use new tires. Looks like a great bike in great condition, but I need help on what you guys think a fair price would be on this Dyno? What are these kind of Dyno's going for these days? COuldnt seem to find another Dyno online with these same color of decals. Would also like to see if anyone could identify the year of this Dyno? I know alot of people can tell what year by Decal(s) and Decal color. So if anyone could please let me know asap, I would like to go pick this up asap! Thanks in advance... :D

Pics below are actual pics of the bike...
5I15L45K43G53Ia3Fcbck60e6e8e47e7c1a51.jpg

5O35G25Mc3Kc3m73F3bckbc84d7ede3c11306.jpg

5Ld5G65M93m03N73Hfbckfaf5274033b21025.jpg

5Id5G55F83K83J43Hdbck82178ba31f8e12fb.jpg

Anyone??? I just need an idea on how much these go for in good condition and how much I should offer?

More than likely it's a 1993 model.

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/dyno/51852

They typically sell from anywhere between $50-$175 depending on the condition.

For a clean model with decals intact and kept indoors like that I'd say it was worth $100-$150.

It's considered a "Mid School" BMX bike and therefore not worth a whole lot.

I guess if it is SUPER clean and when cleaned up could look near mint it might bring $200-$250.

Mid School stuff just isn't as popular unless it's an obscure bike or a 24" GT Cruiser from that era.

The quality wasn't as good as the earlier model BMX bikes.

Rat Rod said:
I guess if it is SUPER clean and when cleaned up could look near mint it might bring $200-$250.

Mid School stuff just isn't as popular unless it's an obscure bike or a 24" GT Cruiser from that era.

The quality wasn't as good as the earlier model BMX bikes.
I wish My dyno 24" cruisers were worth a s much as the GTs

So judging by the pics, how much do you think I should offer? If you had this bike to sell how much would you value it at? I'm trying to buy it at the best price possible without over paying...

You're asking two different questions here...

How much would I sell it for?....I'd clean the snot out of it, take awesome photos, put it on Ebay and get as much as I possibly could for it...hoping to see a bid in the $200 range.

How much would I pay for it?....as little as possible if I was planning to flip it...maybe $50-$75 max.

If I were buying it for myself because I liked the bike and wanted to have it around I wouldn't pay any more than $100 for it.

Back