Need some prayer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got news that my neighbor's dog Rowdy who I babysit for on occasion was struck by a car and is in bad shape, but thanks to some quick action from a passer-by they got him to the vet and he's hanging in there. He's really a cool dog and I love him like my own but he needs all the prayer he can get right now. Thanks guys.

Well just an update they said the blood in his urine has stopped but he still can't stand for more than a few seconds at a time so things are looking better but he's still not out of the woods yet.

How can you not love this face?
PB270243.jpg

I hope the little guy will be OK. God bless him. Just a week ago I found my best ol' buddy in the world, Booger the Cat dead in the back yard. Raccoon. If you ever saw a grown man bawl like a three year old... That was me. Our pets are precious to us, and losing them can tear the heart right out of you. Once again- hope things work out.

John M

Well I do have some good news, Rowdy is back home and doing a lot better. The vet said he needs to stay in his cage for 6-8 weeks to let the broken bones heal properly and he's going to do a checkup in a few weeks to see how things are going but Rowdy is alive and in good spirits. The vet said he should make a full recovery but may walk with a slight limp. I'm just glad he's okay. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. This is truly the best group of people on the web.

jwm said:
I hope the little guy will be OK. God bless him. Just a week ago I found my best ol' buddy in the world, Booger the Cat dead in the back yard. Raccoon. If you ever saw a grown man bawl like a three year old... That was me. Our pets are precious to us, and losing them can tear the heart right out of you. Once again- hope things work out.

John M

I'm sorry, my friend. :(

jwm said:

John M
I'm sorry man. I know how you feel.

outskirtscustoms said:
Well I do have some good news, Rowdy is back home and doing a lot better. The vet said he needs to stay in his cage for 6-8 weeks to let the broken bones heal properly and he's going to do a checkup in a few weeks to see how things are going but Rowdy is alive and in good spirits. The vet said he should make a full recovery but may walk with a slight limp. I'm just glad he's okay. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. This is truly the best group of people on the web.
Good news about Rowdy. Scratch him on the head for me. :)

Spokeshave said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Good news about Rowdy. Scratch him on the head for me. :)
will do

Latest posts

Back