NetFlix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom got netflix months ago, i logged in to get differnt movies sent to us, and found out.. I can watch hundreds apon hundreds of movies, and telvision shows, Such as: The office, Southpark, Family guy, and a bunch of others right on your computer!!! .. Me and a girlyfriend been cuddling :wink: :wink: all night watching movies.. Its great! TOTALLY worth the $9.95 a month, i think thats waht shes paying. No late fees, great service. Just thought id share. :mrgreen:

BTW, PORKYS is one of the funniest ...... movies ive ever seen!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Why do they call her lassie coach?" Rofl.. that was Hilarious. Okay, back to bed. :D :D :D :D

I can see you starring in a Porky's remake. :mrgreen:

Netflix is great. I hook my laptop upto my flat screen too.

lol! ILL BE PORKY!!! Or the kid who drives the pickup n beats up porky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha. what do i need 2 hook latop up 2 the tv? and ;O im gonna rent it!

Do you have a newer flatscreen LCD/digital TV? You will need either serial port or a HDMI port on the TV. Same for the laptop or computer. HDMI is nice because it carries audio too.

You can watch tv on your pc with http://www.hulu.com for free...Their is another site I had booked marked on my laptop but I switched to Ubuntu and lost it ..does anyone know what it is..

Latest posts

Back