new bike mongoose rebel with metal mags

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since i did the marijuana theme i debating between Scarface or Chasing Dragons(heroin)
9ad10cb5.jpg

i like that bike just the way it is. a mary j themed bike is cool, but a "whitedragon" (heroin) theme.. i don't know. you always could take the brakes off, mismatch different rims with bald tires, use ducttape for handgrips and add about a pound of useless electrical tape everywhere for no apparent reason and go with a tweeker themed bike (and that'd be ice/dope)

roadmaster said:
i like that bike just the way it is. a mary j themed bike is cool, but a "whitedragon" (heroin) theme.. i don't know. you always could take the brakes off, mismatch different rims with bald tires, use ducttape for handgrips and add about a pound of useless electrical tape everywhere for no apparent reason and go with a tweeker themed bike (and that'd be ice/dope)
Too much work! For a heroin themed bike, just slash both tires and throw away the handlebars. :roll:

did you paint the individual pieces on the chain or is it just pieces from different multi color chains?

Easy E

elvis51 said:
did you paint the individual pieces on the chain or is it just pieces from different multi color chains?

Easy E
i actually bought the chain like that

Latest posts

Back