New bikes cool to?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, DK here from Gilbert, AZ. I have had drawings and sketches of the "bike I am going to build" for a few years. I am heavily into classic cars, choppers, new cars, just about anything custom. Even if it is not my style, I can spend hours appreciating the art of custom or retro work that people put in to anything you can make move (or not move).

I love the looks of the long low cruisers. I have been reading some reviews and am thinking about purchasing a Phat Cycles Stretch Cruiser (I need to sell some stuff around the house to get the money first). Does anyone have any direct experience with the bike? The comfort and quality? I want to get something to get riding and find local rides, then I know I will be more motivated to bend some tubing to match the bent mechanics wire I call my frame design.

Also, any AZ people have any experience with what I have always called the "bicycle graveyard" in Rye? I have driven past it over a 100 times in my life and have always wanted to stop, but never have "yet".

Anyway, been reading lots of posts, seems like a cool site, look forward to chatting with more of you on here.

dk

Back