New collector with lots to learn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Jeb and I am a new cruiser collector. I work as a freelance writer with a focus on the video game industry and love to snowboard. I listen to Reggae all the time (Bob, Black Uhuru, Mad Professor) and like to hang out at the beach.
I recently moved to Ocean Beach and when I started looking online for a cruiser, I was shocked at how many cool bikes are out there. I'm not into the chopper or stretch styles, but I like the tank style bikes from Electra and Felt. I ended up getting an Electra Vince for around $500 new, including tax, at Holland's bikes in Coronado, Ca and I freakin' love it! It looks so cool and is really fun to ride. Today I scored a 2004 black and red Dyno Ultra Glide in pristine condition for $200 from Craigslist. It's freakin' sick! I'll post pics in the gallery soon.

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the forum...you're well on your way to a storage problem. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: welcome to the madness !

Yep, I didn't mention my Raleigh cruiser either.
Good thing my garage is too small for a car...

Here are my bikes: Electra Vince, Dyno Ultra Glide, Raleigh Retroglide
I'm not going to change the Electra or Raleigh much, but I plan on adding springer forks and a few other custom touches to the Dyno.

Vince1.jpg

Dyno1.jpg

Raleigh1.jpg

Latest posts

Back