New Dude From New Mex

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up everyone! I bumped into this website while looking for Rat Parts for my cars. Looks like you got a good thing here! I want in ! Looking forward to rapping with you all on the subject of "ratty bikes","muscle bikes", or just about anything with peddles. I started my love for bikes back in W.Los Angeles,Ca. Just a stones throw from S.M.Beach. As a kid I would peddle to the beach and just hang out with all the other "peddle fiends "and "skate punks". We had a bike path that went from Malibu to as far south as you wanted to go,and back again. I also remember sneaking into Marina Skate Park with a cruiser more than a few times to mess around in the pools and bowls they had there. man o man the good ole days! Im 51 yrs old now. Still got my 26" Schwinn Corvette that I had back then. Its gone thru numerous changes since then. I cant remember how many times I layed that bike down on the sandy bike paths of Venice Beach. But I always managed to put it back together and have it ready for another ride! Honestly I cant peddle 20 miles in one run anymore, but I dig talking and looking at old vintage bikes wether theyre rusty or restored I diggem all! Still gotta get my profile and some shots of my bike together. I'll post them up next chance. See you all"out in the threads"!

Welcome !! Made a trip down there to Los Angeles and the beaches a couple years back...see what you mean...bicycle mecca down there...can't wait for your pics...Enjoy.. :D

Hey thanks scrumblero and old school 64 on the welcome! I'll see if I can put my tools down this weekend long enough to take a couple of shots of my bike to post'm up. Talk to ya soon.

Latest posts

Back