New from CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from CT! New to the hold bike building life. I have a Huffy Cranbrook (I know, I know). So for I've repainted it, flipped the bars, and stripped all the extraneous parts of it. Would like to really make something kool out of it. Also, I'm building a '23 Model T roadster pick up and drive a hearse everyday.

Just found out Pat has joined the board. First off welcome Pat!

Hey fellas I've known Pat for quite awhile now, in fact he's reffered to around here as "Lil Bro". He moved to CT to make a better life for his family and is truely missed around here.

Good stand up guy, and he knows his way around a shop.

Once again, WELCOME! :wink:

Welcome. always happy to see more members, and their bikes so post them up! We don't care it's a Huffy!

Thanks folks! I really would like to get out to some gatherings. Lived in Meriden for about three months. Not a bad place, just to far from work.

Welcome from a couple towns over! :mrgreen: What kind of hearse do you drive? I've never seen one at any car shows (Tri-Town Cruzers in Vernon) :?: The last time I seen a hearse, it was in front of Scranton Motors this weekend (I think) :)

Hey Pat. If you can get your butt back to Kansas for a weekend, I've got a couple early 60's men's Schwinn's that I'll let ya have to fiddle with. They are good projects and will keep ya busy while your settling the family in. I know how tough things can be, and you deserve it.

Well already we know the new guy's a liar cuz he said Meriden's not a bad place. Haha (I joke)

Latest posts

Back