New from Hanford CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, came across this bike at a swap meet today and couldn't resist taking it home with me. All I know is it's a Columbia, the rear fender is bobbed, and the bars are upside down! It's surprisingly very smooth to ride, and the patina is just about perfect. I have my hands in the whole buffet line, I am addicted to traditional hot rods, driving my Jeep where there are no roads, and now I am sampling the bike habit....! Heres a pic, if anyone knows what model or year this is, please fill me in! -Josh

Bike.jpg

Welcome Josh , glad you like the bike ,by the way it was Me that sold it to you ! 8) wish i could help you out on the year and model, i never researched it; just got it as a frame and chaingaurd ,and made a rider out of it,always liked that bike, That bike is you man ! enjoy
;

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Welcome Josh , glad you like the bike ,by the way it was Me that sold it to you ! 8) wish i could help you out on the year and model, i never researched it; just got it as a frame and chaingaurd ,and made a rider out of it,always liked that bike, That bike is you man ! enjoy
;

Right on man, glad to see you on here (Shoulda expected that!!) I've been riding the crap out of it and you're right, it's like it was made for me! Thanks again!

Welcome from Modesto. Well Empire if you want to get technical. It's 5 miles east of Modesto. Come ride with us in sacramento on the 2nd saturday rides we do sometime. I know it's a haul but it will be worth the drive.

Latest posts

Back