New from Holland Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just happened to find this site on a guess. Grinning from ear to ear at your gallery photos. Works of art. I have been looking for a beach cruiser but have increasing grown depressed watching everyone riding a wide whitewall bikes from Walmart around town. I have an old 1950 Chevy Panel Truck that I am working on and leaving it semi-rat. While looking for parts at a junk yard here in West MI, I found a place that literally has 1,000's of old bike frames! No foolin. I bought a frame from the owner and hope to get in going this winter. I will try to post a photo of the old bike I bought later. Cool forum. Brian

Mr. Rat Rod, just Googled "rat rod bicycles". Thanks for the great site. Brian

WELCOME!

Boardtrack fan said:
Welcome from Lake Orion Mi.. So where did you say this junkyard is!?
Yea!! :shock: Where is this place!? Oh, and WELCOME from Benton Harbor/Saint Joe! :mrgreen: I've got a good friend in Zeeland and my Mother lives in Douglas...

The junkyard with all the old bike frames is North of Muskegon. Be forewarned, the majority are solid rust, but that is typical rat anyway, right? The owner is a good guy but since he is trying to liquidate this salvage yard he inherited, he prefers serious buyers, not lookers only. And he seems to know what things are worth. But, for a preview of the old cars he is trying to get rid of, here is the website. http://www.webstermusic.com You'd have to contact Webster in order to meet him there if you want to look for bikes. The site just shows the old cars, which are cool too. Thanks for the welcome to all who have posted since last night. Brian

Hey, welcome from Kalamazoo! (Portage, actually)
Thanks for the link to websters, was just in muskegon a couple weeks ago, wish i knew about it then...

Hey Brian, welcome from Grand Rapids! Well, actually in a little town called Marne if you ever heard of it. :mrgreen: Good to have you with us on the madness. :D

Latest posts

Back