New from NorCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Like I mentioned in the subject, I'm from NorCal, and discovered this site over the weekend. I've been screwing around with bikes forever. Growing up, I was the kid in the neighborhood that everyone would bring their bike to when something went wrong. I have built up BMX bikes, road bikes, mountain bikes, etc. My pride and joy is a fully custom road bike that I had made (I'm not a welder... yet.) I have been more of a parts picker and color picker, but I do play with the geometry of the bikes I have had made.

I want to step my game up a bit, and do some more interesting things with bikes. I love what you guys have been doing here - seriously sick rides. My first project is ratting my Felt Surf City. I picked this bike up on sale, added a sturdy basket to the front (to hold a 12 pack), and a bottle opener mounted to a little surf board that I made. It's great for block parties, useful on Halloween, but it's not quite mean enough. I'll be taking care of that over the next few months.

In the mean time, I look forward to learning from the experts here, and looking at the rides you guys are building.

Thanks,

justride

Latest posts

Back