New, from: San Jose, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, new to the site but I've messed around with bikes, most of my life, mostly 10-15 yrs ago while in college, painting, mixing/matching cruisers 3 & 5 speeds and mountain bikes for me and my friends. Stopped all that for a while, had to work, get married and have a kid. So now a few of my friends have Felt's and Electra's which I thought were nice, but no way would I pay the price for em. So I waited and waited until I found a cheap Schwinn (I think) cruiser at a garage sale to build as my own as I used to do. My wife also wanted a cruiser, so I went the easy way and bought her a Cranbrook from Wallyworld an added a basket, not bad for the price. Now I need to paint and piece my bike together, and get a trailer bike to haul my daughter around in. Also, we have a thing here in San Jose called "sanjosebikeparty" where 3 thousand or so riders of all ages and bikes of all types go for a night ride the 3rd Friday of every month, on a predestined marked course through the city, pretty fun, last one I went on was 34 miles round trip on a mountain bike, I'm hoping to have my cruiser done on the next ride I go on.

Latest posts

Back