New from The Netherlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I,m Mike, 38 years young and love the stuff on this forum! Very big inspiration, thanks!
Not sure how to post pictures yet :? but here we go, these are 2 of my bikes.

PB050691-1.jpg

Electra Ghost Rider

PB050697.jpg

Electra Rally Sport
PB050704.jpg

:D

Welkom !
That's not an Electra Ghostrider (<-- see my avatar), but an Electra RatRod frame :mrgreen:
Those white tires with those tight fenders look pretty sharp, cool combo 8)
Dit I see that black bike at the FBI in Amsterdam last summer ? I'm digging the redstriped tires as well, nice choice.

@ Ace, Bedankt! Could the blue bike be an early Ghost Rider? Say's so on the bottom (Ghost Rider 1), I don't know the history of the bike, bought it on Marktplaats :mrgreen:
And yes, I was at the FBI 2009 :D :D

@RatRod, Thanks!

I thought I recognised the bike, we talked on the train from Amsterdam to Haarlem, about bikes ofcourse. :mrgreen:

I thought that this kind of RatRod frame is what got it all started for Electra, don't know it as an early Ghostrider myself. But if it says that on the frame, than who am I to disagree :wink: I think it's a shame Electra changed the geometry of the rear triangle on these frames a few years ago, I love the layed back look. Due to storageproblems I had to sell mine 2 months ago, but I will mis it ! Still, it got replaced by a Basman, I could have done a lot worse :mrgreen:

Welcome, i love the blue one.

Latest posts

Back