New from the Texas Gulf Coast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Albert and I recently got back into bicycling riding with my 6 year old daughter in our neighborhood. I went to the local bike shop to see about getting some parts for my 17 year old Haro Alpha mountain/hybrid bike and fell in love with some of the cruiser bikes there and wound up buying an Electra Rat Rod which I love and week or so later I bought a Haro Railer XS that was on sale at the local Sun & Ski Sports for my 16 year old son to ride. I have been enjoying looking at everyones bikes and I am thinking about building something maybe a motored bike. I am in the motorcycle business and so the motorized bike would be right up my alley. Anyway here is a couple of pictures our bikes.

Electra Rat Rod (I just changed the seat and grips today)
DSC_0542.jpg

Haro Railer XS
DSC_0552.jpg

My Daughter on her Huffy princess bike
DSC_0549.jpg

Thanks guys, for the welcome.

aka_locojoe said:
Welcome. Nice looking bikes.That Haro is interesting

I dig it, I was a BMX bike riding and building fool as a kid and the Haro has a little bit of a bmx feel to it. Haro really tried to give it some cruiser style with some stitched pinstripes style graphics on the seat and grips and it has a bottle opener under the lower top tube. The Haro I thought was a pretty good deal on sale for $299.00 with a reg price of $549.00

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

Latest posts

Back