New guy from Central NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi everyone glad to join. I am disabled and don't really ride my bikes much but have been into bike for 50 years. I am into 30's to 50's Tankers. I am looking to move to North Carolina so I have lots of parts and lots of bikes for sale. I will be posting as I get bike boxes to ship. If you need anything special feel free to contact me with requests and I will see what I have. I am not buying stuff much at this time but am always looking for those really rare items. Help me get out of the cold and if anyone would like to come and make offers I would be available most any day.

Hi everyone glad to join. I am disabled and don't really ride my bikes much but have been into bike for 50 years. I am into 30's to 50's Tankers. I am looking to move to North Carolina so I have lots of parts and lots of bikes for sale. I will be posting as I get bike boxes to ship. If you need anything special feel free to contact me with requests and I will see what I have. I am not buying stuff much at this time but am always looking for those really rare items. Help me get out of the cold and if anyone would like to come and make offers I would be available most any day.
You know Kirk, I'm very glad to have made contact with you. I've been wanting to ask where you acquired so many interesting toys, but sounds like u just gave me the answer.... Mutch newer to the hobby, but really fun to share in it, I wish you the best here and on your planned move.
Looking forward to a long working relationship.
Welcome.
And thanks again, you've made it very enjoyable to buy.
Regards,
Aren

So I have had pleasure of dealing with kirk for a month or so now. It's been quite an experiance, he has shared some pics of his man cave and said it was OK to share...
His words were not for sale... What he's offering up he is..
But look now you know who come there so many nice bikes to choose from.
38388_a62053633533c584e994019375cf60d4.jpg
38387_fdd35657400e784f51a1b7e3590e6962.jpg
38386_d3759eaa7055a411cf1295a67de2ac98.jpg
38385_776fe5024e6103db8337a395473eb576.jpg

I want to be Kirk when I grow up!

Latest posts

Back