New Guy from Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Steve, I am from Clearwater Fl. I have been into bikes and other custom things as long as I can remember. I have been lurking aroud the forums here for awhile and figured it was about time to join and be a contributing member. Have built many styles of bike, but I try and stick with the bobber, board track style. I have also built a couple of ground up chopper style bikes as well. Aside from bicycles, I am into motorcycles and my other passion is VWs. I am open to any questions if my intro was not indepth.I guess on with the pics. Just a couple to start as a few bikes are being stored in pieces at the moment as I have little room.
Photo-0204.jpg

Photo-0206.jpg

Photo-0207.jpg

Photo-0209.jpg

Hey Steve,welcome aboard. Nice rides too. We've been riding the pinellas trail quite abit. You're definitely on the better part of it. I ride an Electra rat fink,you ever wanna meet up,let me know.

Welcome fellow Floridian!

The longest bike ride I ever made was from Clearwater to Jacksonville back in 1978. I did it on 10 bucks and 36 hours, riding a japanese made Schwinn traveler.

Latest posts

Back