new guy from houston

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it going everyone? try registering under my screenname i use on car forums(glassJAw) but it wouldnt let me but w/e its cool.My name is Kevin and im from Houston.Always had a thing for rat rods esp bicycles. i just got a schwinn bike the other day, and was interested in joining a rat rod forum. and found this one. :D

The bike is no way vintage.. lol got it from target.just always wanted a beach crusier i could ride. I have no plans for it, but do plan on finishing a lowrider bicycle i started building like a decade ago. also plan on getting a second schwinn(hopefully vintage) and repainted it and making into my own style of a rat rod bicycle. this type of forum is totally new to me,so excuse my noob questions if i ever have any :oops: . great to be a part of this forum, and hopefully i'll have alot of fun here.

Howdy fellow Texan! Welcome to the place where the cool kids hang 8) :p

If your new bike is a coaster brake, it's a good idea to clean it out, check the bearings and pack it with real grease. They (chinese factories) tend to put a dab of lard-like goo in there that does very little to protect the drive binding surface. :x

Latest posts

Back