New Guy from Indiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Rob I'm from Bloomington,IN. As a kid of the 70's I grew up with bikes. No PS3 for me. Also a kid with working parents I had to learn to work on and build my own bikes. In my younger days if i wanted a new bike I had to repaint the one I had so i did that about every summer with the old Huffy bike. Then later on when I started mowing grass for money I bought some pertty cool bikes. 1980 Schwinn Scrambler, Then a 1983 Mongoose Motomag. Wish I could have kept them both but sold to save up for a car. So I've spent the last 20 plus years playing with cars. Now that I have two boys of my own I thought I would get them going with bikes. And I would get back into them too. I'm looking for a bike to do a build. I really liked the old Schwinn spitfire or a old Murray jetfire. I will have to see what i can find. I just bought my oldest son a Redline signatrues series BMX bike. So I will be around asking question and looking at what you guys and gals are building . Thanks for the cool website and forum.

Latest posts

Back