New Guy from Iowa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys and Gals,
I just joined,this site is just amazing. I've been out of collecting for a while and think I feel the fire again. I'm here in Davenport,Iowa and not sure there is a lot of Ratbikes here? I'll be revealing my current bikes over the Winter and maybe even do some builds. I'm a busy guy with a Machining Apprenticeship. Oh, I have a little dog (Rat Terrier)(What else?) :wink: that I love like she's my own child.

Hey and welcome, i spent a year in Davenport for the army. we are in ventura Ca. now and love taking our cruisers out to the beach. Wonder if we have had a beer at kellys and didnt even realize! Small world. Name is mike and Julie is my girl. hope this site has some good info!

RatSphinx said:
Hey Guys and Gals,
I just joined,this site is just amazing. I've been out of collecting for a while and think I feel the fire again. I'm here in Davenport,Iowa and not sure there is a lot of Ratbikes here? I'll be revealing my current bikes over the Winter and maybe even do some builds. I'm a busy guy with a Machining Apprenticeship. Oh, I have a little dog (Rat Terrier)(What else?) :wink: that I love like she's my own child.

Me on the left and Mike. I've known him for just about 20 or so years now.
Pickerfest1741.jpg

Welcome to the site!

I traded a few emails with Danielle and spoke with her on the phone twice. We traded shirts and I even sent her and Mike calendars and decals. I kind of hoped he would have put a link to the forum on his site, but he chose the CABE instead.

I guess I need to start an old VW forum instead. :lol:

RatSphinx said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here's Minnie, my Rat Terrier.
11-7-12686.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the site!

I traded a few emails with Danielle and spoke with her on the phone twice. We traded shirts and I even sent her and Mike calendars and decals. I kind of hoped he would have put a link to the forum on his site, but he chose the CABE instead.

I guess I need to start an old VW forum instead. :lol:

Mike's VWPU
CIMG7630.jpg

we have an Art bike collective here in town with a bunch of really good guys involved. They organize events when the weather permits. I unfortunatly do not make it out with them guys as much as I should. Keep in touch and I will pass on any upcoming event info. On a side note.. If you are ever in town and just want to do a cruise, let me know and I would be happy to join you.

Ride safe,
Slow

slowriderz said:
we have an Art bike collective here in town with a bunch of really good guys involved. They organize events when the weather permits. I unfortunatly do not make it out with them guys as much as I should. Keep in touch and I will pass on any upcoming event info. On a side note.. If you are ever in town and just want to do a cruise, let me know and I would be happy to join you.

Ride safe,
Slow

Sounds good!

Latest posts

Back