New guy from rural Oregon.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have just gotten back into bikes after many years and this seemed to be a neat forum, so I thought I would join !

I bought an Electra Classic about 20 years ago ( the black & cream colored one with the light, springer, fenders, and Nexus 7 speed) and rode it a ton when I lived in a flat-ish bike friendly town, and then about 15 years ago I moved to a rural hilly town on a busy highway with no good spot to ride, so it got stored and used as a decoration for years. Now I have moved out of town with lots of good roads to ride on, and have gotten back on the bike and also added a few more bikes to the row like an Electra Indy, and a reproduction Columbia five star. I would like to put together a custom or two, or maybe build up an old Monarch or something cool with a Nexus hub. I am pretty into the old car hobby and enjoy hot rods, classics, muscle cars, etc. and have built a couple '32 Fords. I am currently working on a 1950 Willys Jeepster, and collecting parts for a 1938 Buick Convertible project. Well, that's a little about me. Nice to meet you all !

Latest posts

Back