New guy from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new here. My name is Lee and I'm from Waco, TX. I've recently started to get the itch to piece together a bike again like I used to when I was around 12 or so. This time I wanted to build something different looking and a nice cruiser to get me to work and back everyday since I live so close now and save some gas and wear/tire on my truck. I started looking around on google and saw a lot of different pictures of bikes that had the general style I was looking for and that's how I came upon this forum. I went and bought this bike this weekend that I found on Craigslist for $25. It had a flat back tire so I figured all it needed was a new tube, but turns out the rim is bent. :cry: So I'll be looking for a replacement if anyone knows of one. Here's a picture of the bike. I've already removed the chrome fenders and removed some stickers. As soon as I find a new wheel and get it on I'll be flipping the handle bars for the time being until I find a different set. Anyways, I look forward to getting new ideas/tips from the site as I build me a nice cruiser. :mrgreen:

DSCF1527.jpg

welcome :!: :wink:
nice find,it has a nice retro look :!: here are some photos of my schwinn with white walls and with red's
photo-1.jpg

i just put the red tires on i needed a new look on the bike because i was getting tire of the look white walls are nice but i had those on for to long now i keep the red ones on till i get tire of the red's
gomasrojas1.jpg

later mike and welcome :!:

Welcome from your northern neighbor! And Black Bikes do rock! :p
P7110049.jpg

Thanks for that link!! And thanks for all the welcomes again!

I just picked up another bike a little bit ago I found on CL. I'll post it in the fresh finds forum.

Latest posts

Back