New Guy From Texas...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the whole bike thing. I have built all kinds of motorcycles,hot rods,rat rods,4x4s, pretty much anything with a motor.So my knowledge on bicycles is pretty slim. I have work around metal my whole life. I run CNCs,lathes and welding. I posted in the section about helping to ID a bike. I dont know anything about it, I bought it from a friend with only seeing one pic. I still need to go pick it up. Hopefully this weekend or next. If any body could give me any help with any info on this thing. Here is the only pic I have also if anybody.would maybe know a valve on it.
SC20121103-001934.png

Welcome aboard dude!

Your CNC and welding skills already make me jealous, and I haven't seen any of your work yet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That bike is great, looks European, most likely English or German. Would make for a great vintage touring bike, like a Pashley Guv'nor
imgGuvnorMain_03.jpg

Good luck with this build and all the others that will follow (trust me, they're like Lays potato chips, you can't have just one :mrgreen: )

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back