New Guy From TN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am 26. I live about 30 miles out side of Nashville, TN. I have always been into bicycles. It is something I have never been able to kick (not that I really tried). I have customized a lot over the years and recently pulled out a OCC Stingray that I bought brandnew because I decided needed to be customized a little bit. I am currently putting it back together after paint and scoring some new parts for it. I will post pictures soon. I look forward to talking with others and would love for anyone from the middle TN area to let me know where you are at. I am a little alone in my love of bicycles in the area that I live in. Would love to meet some people who are into bikes around here. Thanks.

Hey Zmccarver, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
My daughter and I are customizing an O.C.C. chopper also. . . it is posted in the "build forum".
I am looking forward to seein' the pics of your Schwinn project.
Maybe you should start a "build" thread . . . all the best on it! 8)

Welcome aboard!
We need some photos! There are a lot of cool builds going on around OCC's and there parts. Some (like my Fugsley) even have motorcycle tires mounted on the OCC rear rims.

Looking forward to seeing your build.

Latest posts

Back