New guy from TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eparsons

They say I gotta go to rehab and I say NO NO NO
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I recently sold my mountain bike and decided to buy a old bike. I bought a 59 JC Higgins that someone had started to make a rat bike out of and plan to continue that way. I will post pics after i get off work.

Hey I live northeast of Dallas by Mckinney and i just wanted to let u know that if u wanted to get together to ride somewhere sometime then just let me know. I have been looking to get some ppl together to start up a ride once a month or just whenever anyone can get together to ride. so if ur interested please let me know either respond to this post or e mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
James :D

Re: New guy from TX(add pic)

IMAG0057.jpg

Welcome from Cowtown! Critical Mass rides once the last friday of each month in Dallas and in Ft Worth and their run really well round here. I do the ones in FW along with many other rides I found from meeting people at this event. The Mass ride is slow pace and cruiser friendly. Check it out and Ride On. 8)

Latest posts

Back