New Guy Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there just wanted to say Hi, excellent site !!!! I am from Massachusetts and I am in the planning, obtaining parts stage of a chopper/tryke/recumbent. I am going to build it based on the Atomic Zombie Delta Wolf plans. I am planning 26 in 3in wide rears , 20 inch front with a electric hub motor. Brainfork chopper forks , and I am sure the rest will adapt/change as time and money passes. I live in the northeast and dont have an indoor shop so actual frame building will have to wait until spring but if there a few good days I might make it outside to do some small projects. Well thats My story. Again great site.
Cheers
Chainmaker

Welcome! I'm from Western MA....Don't let the "weather" stop ya! Check out this build thread viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5715 We don't need no stinkin good weather. Oh Yeah, there's a number of us from MA, and a whole bunch of us from New England. Check this out viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14789&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=monson There will be some of us at the swap meet in Dudley next week. So if you carry a GIGANTIC sign that says "RAT ROD BIKES", we'll find you! :D

Latest posts

Back