New Guy Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found mention of your site while on the rat rod site so I thought I check it out, I liked what I saw and thought I'd join.
I live in always sunny and hot Arizona and am the father of four boys (ages 31 to 14). I'm a firefighter/paramedic with the city and a self proclaimed car nut and now a bike nut. Although the current bike I have is not in my possession, (being used by one of my sons to get around the campus) I have gotten the itch to find and build my own cruiser. I've gotten ideas and input from this site and hopefully will start soon.
Thanks for your time

P.S. don't let my sons ages make you think I'm just another "old fart" looking for a hobby, anybody that knows me knows that I'm still a kid on the inside.

welcome Frank!
look up firewalker on here, he's a firefighter too.

always wondered what the deal was with firewalker's name. duhhhh :oops:

welcome to the forum!!

WELCOME! Did you read my intro? I am an old "FART" looking for a hobby! OUCH! Start building!

Hey a Fello Bucket head! Welcome! I see we share many of the same traits...cars.... bikes......( but my kids are way younger lolol)

I'm with Vancouver Fire Rescue. Maybe we can swap some patches and a shirt some time?

post some pictures when you have the time...love to see your bike!

FW

Back