New guy in Central IL!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have looked at the forums a few times and just picked up a 1963 Schwinn. I am wanting to put my own twist on it. It only has the frame, front wheel and original tire, original chain, cranks etc. It has a fork with it but not the original. I look forward to learning how to replace the front bearings, remove the cranks and delve into that. I need to find a rear rim with hub and continue to drool over all of the cool bikes I have seen on thi site. There is a ton of knowledge here. Thanks Flint

Welcome Flint,
I might have some of the stuff you need if you are talking about a middleweight. Post some pictures of what you have and if I can help, I'd be glad to. I'll be digging through my stuff the next three weeks and if I have what you need, you can have it for the cost of shipping.I'm almost certain that I have more middleweight parts than I'll ever need.

Welcome Flint,
This is the great site, everyone is really cool and some of the stuff the members build just amazing. Out of the sites this one by far is my favorite, I'm from upper IL.

Latest posts

Back