New guy in Surprise AZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello wanted to introduce myself, names josh just turned 29 yrs old been lurking on the forum for at least a year or so now figured it was time for an intro. I own a huffy cranbrook from walmart purchased about a year ago, one of the tan with khaki colored fenders and chain guard. i work in management at ups on night shift, not much for mods to the bike yet, i have removed the chain guard and want to put a set of apes on just trying to decide what size of apes to order. maybe repaint the fenders black get a new saddle and grips, eventually maybe change fork to a springer, a bent springer or a chopper fork not sure yet hence why i haven't decided yet...i will post some pics of a my bike soon

joshey

Welcome!
U know there's a whole thread dedicated to cranbrooks. If u dnt want to post a pic of ur bike here, u can post it there. :D We like pics here at RRB. :mrgreen:

here is a pic of my bike how it currently sits, stock minus the chain guard, gonna be ordering some wald 8069 13" apes, gonna do something with the saddle and maybe , maybe paint the fenders black

2011-07-09_16-24-38_332.jpg

Latest posts

Back