New Guy Simple boardtrack type bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I tried to do a post last night and do not know where it went. SO.........
I have been lurking around this site and a couple others the last couple months. I like quite a few others think the board track style motorized bikes are just plain awesome. I found several here that I really liked. I have been discussing the China 2 strokes with a friend and we decided to order a couple kits. We are now in a friendlily build off. I was given a Monark girls 5 bar pretty much complete but somewhat rough condition. I never knew what to do with it but I liked the looks of it and threw upstairs of my building. I now have a plan. This is my first build I will keep it fairly simple.
I have started the mock up and have a proto type tank made up out of foam board. I plan on building the tank first. I will then tear down the bike and start the build. Time and Bartering are no object.
I live in Ohio it’s cold!! I have All winter, Money will be held to a minimum. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to a) maintain this site and b) post their ideas and pictures. This wealth of knowledge has been a big help already.
Jim
[img
mockup5_edited-1.jpg
][/img]

:mrgreen: now that bike looks like it could take some abuse :mrgreen: WELCOME!

The forks are pretty cool. The spring looks very week but they work very well. I will get better pictures as soon as I start tearing down. I should probably move to the motorize section then also’ I am wide open for suggestion and or ideas on how to build this thing up. I want it to be pretty much a one off and I figure this frame will help that process greatly. :lol: [img
IMG_1853.jpg
]][/img]

Latest posts

Back