New Guy UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys n Gals

Garth here, 30, UK

I just scored a Bratz Chopper which I've been looking for a while. Picking her up this afternoon. She's in fantastic condition and got a few ideas around in my head for plans.

I'm not new to bikes, used to be a bike mechanic a few years ago, but recently started back riding mainly downhill and enduro.

I'm also massively into drift trikes. I built one last year and I can't get enough of it. Here in Wales we aren't short of hills so I'm spoilt rotten.

Looking to see where I go with the new buy, but I'm massively into the built not bought ethos. I've seen some of the creations on here and over the Internet and its fantastic work.

I'll get some pics up when I can and catch you on the forums.

Garth

Welcome! I know you fellas out in the U.K. dont get much in the way of Cruiser bikes or Lowriders..things of that sort and parts as well can be scarce and expensive if found., I've seen some EXCELLENT Bratz Customs, and its the kind of bike you dont have to worry about digging into given a lack of "Original" value. Its gonna be really cool to see another transform.

I'll be watchin'!

Hi from geordieland! Plenty facebook cruiser forums for uk and enthusiastic builders, not much in the way of shops though apart from koolriderz and ridelow.

Thanks for the warm welcome boys. You got links to the Facebook groups Dez?

Yeah they seem rare and expensive over here. The BratRat as I named her earlier was an absolute bargain and looked to be going in the right direction for a beginner. I'm currently learning very slowly on the mig welder and who knows what the future holds.

Hey welcome. My Grandmother was from Wales, the whole family got America fever and move here a long time ago. She came with her mother and father and brothers. Don't know any relates there though. I hope to visit someday and ride the hills. My sister says it is the most beautiful place she ever visited.

Cheers Dez I know I found you on one of those.

Yeah I love Wales, awesome place for all kinds of stuff. I'm from the South Wales Valleys which were famous for the coal mining industry.

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back