new guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey from Virginia. I split my time between here and NC. I've been lurking for a month or so. This is a great website. I'm partial to the klunkers.
I have always had bikes and built bikes and worked on bikes for people. I started mountain biking in the mid 90's, then bmx cruiser racing in the early 2000's, and built a couple of Klunkers a few years ago. It is great to find like minded people at the right time. For a while I drove myself crazy trying to eliminate bottom bracket noises that only I could hear. Finally, I don't have to have the latest and greatest. I like bikes and want to ride bikes. I stumbled across this site after watching "klunkers" for the tenth time. The level of creativity and resourcefulness is amazing with you rat rodders!
If you are ever in Richmond, check out ReCycles. Evan has all sorts of used and new parts for Bmx, fixies, cruisers, mtb, and everything else. Same goes for Back Alley Bikes in Chapel Hill, Jason will fix you up.

Back