New Guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello all,

I'm Bart and from the North Central part of Connecticut (Mass border) and am very much looking forward to reading what you all have to say on this site. I have 6 Vintage bikes and I love to tinker. I have an old brush painted Rollfast bike I think from the 40's that I will soon be stripping and creating a Rat Rod out of. I have a very cool springer on it and some new White walls. Need a few things to get it on the road but buildinng is 3/4 of the fun for me. Needs a tank and a skip tooth chain but the rest is all there. Looking for some ideas and when I found this site and read the rules I thought "this is the site for me."

BART

Welcome, and check out the events forum, bunch of us are riding in Northampton April 6, join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,

I'm Bart and from the North Central part of Connecticut (Mass border) and am very much looking forward to reading what you all have to say on this site. I have 6 Vintage bikes and I love to tinker. I have an old brush painted Rollfast bike I think from the 40's that I will soon be stripping and creating a Rat Rod out of. I have a very cool springer on it and some new White walls. Need a few things to get it on the road but buildinng is 3/4 of the fun for me. Needs a tank and a skip tooth chain but the rest is all there. Looking for some ideas and when I found this site and read the rules I thought "this is the site for me."

BART
Welcome Bart! I'm roughly in the same area in CT, near East Longmeadow.

I'm in East Longmeadow, if it ever warms up we should do a local ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sure, I ride the East Longmeadow trail all the time! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back