New Here, member for a while

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, My name is Eddie and I created an account some time back but never got around to introducing myself or posting before. I didn't have an accessible laptop or PC so I have not got around much on the internet forums. Some of you may know me from the Facebook groups, I am a Ross bicycle collector and muscle bike enthusiast. These bikes are before my time and from when I first got into them years ago I started out building simple customs and riding them. I have always been a rat rod fan and have some car and truck projects as well but recently the addition has been taking off. Here are some of my bikes, I've been mostly collecting nice originals lately but still enjoying the kustoms!
IMG_6626.jpg
IMG_6079 (1).jpg
image1.jpeg
IMG_1090.JPG

Hey all, My name is Eddie and I created an account some time back but never got around to introducing myself or posting before. I didn't have an accessible laptop or PC so I have not got around much on the internet forums. Some of you may know me from the Facebook groups, I am a Ross bicycle collector and muscle bike enthusiast. These bikes are before my time and from when I first got into them years ago I started out building simple customs and riding them. I have always been a rat rod fan and have some car and truck projects as well but recently the addition has been taking off. Here are some of my bikes, I've been mostly collecting nice originals lately but still enjoying the kustoms!View attachment 237840View attachment 237839View attachment 237837View attachment 237838
@CRASH check out this collection

@CRASH check out this collection
I’ve known Eddie for a while. I just bought a wheel from him today for the MBBO. And… DESPITE plenty of projects to work on, he flat out REFUSES to enter the MBBO, stating he’s got some kitchen to build, or some other made up excuse. I don’t know. Smells like fear to me.

Back