new logo design good or bad

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i am getting ready for next spring and i made up a new logo that kindsa catches the vibe of bicycling free and rough and tough.
that's why i chose the Confederate flag as my logo.
what do you guys think good or bad?
let me know.
Sean

Yeah anything that roughly resembles the confederate flag holds a negative image with a select crowd because of it's ties to slavery and such, from a business standpoint it is something to really avoid.

No problem, anytime man. I'm a lover of the south too but from a business perspective it's best just to keep it simple and make it appeal to as many people as possible without offending anyone. That's one of the biggest challenges.

You can keep the logo if you change the color scheme. Black and green or something like that

I have a PorkchopBMX t-shirt that has a confederate flag on the back, last time I wore it I was in Richmond, VA and got a lot of dirty looks, around here it doesn't happen, but as for representing a business, it wouldn't turn out well for you.

If you get any other ideas I can help with your logo for free, been my major in college was advertising, I took art and graphic design classes, there are TONS of people (probably some reading this) better than me, but I'm free. :mrgreen:

heya youthgeye
i will definitely be in touch i need to get some advertising gong on my shop
the confederate flag is a bad idea it got a lot of negative reaction to the idea so im gonna go a different route.
thanks for all the feedback
sean

Latest posts

Back