New Member From Calgary Alberta Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211020_181449.jpg
20211003_155057.jpg

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new member from Calgary Alberta Canada, I got into cruiser bikes recently and my family has a fleet of Electra's currently. I am going to be building up an Electra ghost rider and will post a build thread hopefully soon. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome. Here in Florida we had a news report this morning that many of our Canadian friends were returning for the season. You have a nice bike fleet.

Holy Moley those are classy looking. Glad you and the missus ride together and the girls seem interested.

Biking. It's a good habit to keep.

Welcome. Here in Florida we had a news report this morning that many of our Canadian friends were returning for the season. You have a nice bike fleet.
Thank you! I have heard that a lot of "snow birds" are anxious to get back down south for the winter!

Holy Moley those are classy looking. Glad you and the missus ride together and the girls seem interested.

Biking. It's a good habit to keep.
Thank you, the wife and I enjoyed getting out in the evenings this past summer. We have an older son that is able to listen for the girls once they are asleep so we can do some night cruising. The young ones were asking for cruisers so they could match mom and dad, they were very excited to have there own! Unfortunately its cooling off now and the snow will be flying here soon.

Latest posts

Back