Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I am actually the Product Manager for Nirve Bicycles, while doing some research on the history or some of the older original Nirve model the rabbit hole brought me here. I've been in the cycling industry professionally since 1996 but was hook on it immediately the summer of 86 when I first saw the movie Rad.

Hello All!

I am actually the Product Manager for Nirve Bicycles, while doing some research on the history or some of the older original Nirve model the rabbit hole brought me here. I've been in the cycling industry professionally since 1996 but was hook on it immediately the summer of 86 when I first saw the movie Rad.
Wow, welcome, really cool to have you here! Much respect for Nirve, they're sweet bikes. I've wanted one since I saw a blue Nirve Mopar at a car show. Lol it stood out more to me than most of the cars that day! Feel free to share any insights you've gained working in the biz, or ask us, we could be a valuable resource for customer research. Plus we can be bribed with freebies!

Back