Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! im from montreal canada, im a tattoo artist and always liked to diy and build custom stuff. i started to get into pev about 3 years ago, with electric scooters and i started my first ebike build a few months ago. its been a lot more difficult than i expected since the bike i started with needed to have about everything on it replaced or modified, and i like doing things by re-using and modding rather than buying drop-in kits. here is a pic of my bike, not completed yet but it has been fonctional and reliable at last, after a little over 2 weeks of riding it daily. its a stingray chopper, mid-drive, 52v 1800w. top speed is around 55km/h
i used a lot of parts from my last scooter a zero 10x, and everything else is improvisation and trial/error
i would llve some feed back if you like it or hate it
20230717_182123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! im from montreal canada, im a tattoo artist and always liked to diy and build custom stuff. i started to get into pev about 3 years ago, with electric scooters and i started my first ebike build a few months ago. its been a lot more difficult than i expected since the bike i started with needed to have about everything on it replaced or modified, and i like doing things by re-using and modding rather than buying drop-in kits. here is a pic of my bike, not completed yet but it has been fonctional and reliable at last, after a little over 2 weeks of riding it daily. its a stingray chopper, mid-drive, 52v 1800w. top speed is around 55km/h
i used a lot of parts from my last scooter a zero 10x, and everything else is improvisation and trial/error
i would llve some feed back if you like it or hate it
Always nice to have another Canadian. I'm 45 mins up the 401 from you welcome there's two of us here

i would llve some feed back if you like it or hate itView attachment 243474
Nice bike! Welcome 🚲

Welcome! There is truly a wonderful group of people here. Hope you enjoy............

Back