New Mexico New Guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OOP

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Rat Rodders.....my name is lupe and ive been checking this site for a while. i grew up riding bmx bikes as a kid and in my youth took up skateboarding. the years have passed and cant get up when i fall as fast anymore. ive found something in bikes that i just could find in skateboards. the custom part of it that i recall as a kid stealing ( acquiring ) dads tools and tearing it down and putting it back together, trading parts with my friends stuff and rattle cans. i am so moved by the wonderful people on this forum....i love everything about it. no trash talk or criticisms....just alot of knowledge and advise. i have a firmstrong bruiser that ive accessorized very mildly and my wife has a schwinn riverside. though these bikes are bought not built its like i entered a time machine when i put my feet on the pedals. i turned 36 today and its so amazing how it doesnt matter here. thank you so much and with the endless resources here i hope to take on a build very soon. :D

Latest posts

Back