New Old be

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a picture of a bike I found at he curb yesterday & I was so interested in it I forgot to introduce myself. I retired from my business of auto & truck repairs after 36 years at' I work part time now at a adult care facility doing maintinence. ( actually I'm checking out the rooms for when I end up there) I'll be 66 shortly & my only child is 41 & he just got back into playing with bikes from when he was a kid So he's got me looking out for older bikes of all sizes so he can fix them up. He hasn't really zeroed in on a specific bike yet so he playing with any bikes I come up with. Of course I wasn't happy with just finding bikes so I got into redoing them too. I live in Sunny WNY state. Glad I came across this group. Thanks Cal :D

Nice to meet you sir! Love the dynamo on that bike you er 'found' :shock: you are sure now that the owner hadnt just popped inside the shops mate :D arnt you? :D

Latest posts

Back