NEW Old JOB ????? Notice in.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well 2013 has been very interested so far, I worked at the bike shop till it got very slow in November , then I was able to get on with FED EX for the Christmas season, after that I was supposed to get on with Golden State Overnight, after I bought a camper shell for my truck, and jumped through all the hoops,after waiting three weeks and helping Dave (my old bike shop boss) sell old Inventory, my job offer was withdrawn with no explanation. So I have been dropping off apps here and there and it finally panned out, I start my new job at RPP paper products/ RPP Hobby three days a week I will be driving a van and trailer delivering packaging materials, and the other two days I will be doing warehouse work,packing,internet sales,lazer cutter (for making R/C parts) and just filling in where it is needed, small business 6 employees, but I have known the boss for years, should be good!!!

Re: NEW JOB !!!

CONGRADULATIONS on your new career persistence pays the bills rock on brother

Sounds like the new gig would be pretty interesting, hope something fits and sticks with you :wink:

Today was my first day, all I can say is WOW!!!! I never knew how many RC accessories existed, working Winches for Rock Crawlers. mini Hi Lift Jacks, mini Aluminum Truck Tool boxes, I will get some pics when I get a little more situated. It looks like its going to be a fun place to work , I just need to figure everything out ...lol , I learned Mondays are one of the busiest days of the week, pulled lots of orders today.
http://rpphobby.com/

Good to see you're back in the daily grind! We can wait for pics(don't get knocked for slacking off to take pictures.) until you aren't "the new guy" any longer.

Wow its amazing how things change!!!! I was just starting to fit in with the Hobby shop and guess who wants me back....full time!!! Fed Ex.., I hated to have to leave the hobby shop after just starting but gotta do whatcha gotta do :wink:

Latest posts

Back