new pics of my 63 falcon wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is how she sits now. the roof is heavy flake with ghost flames. just got the 14" wheels on last weekend it drives so much better

039-1.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

and this is what it looked like when i got it.

ebay029.jpg

Nice Job, looks good... plenty of bike space in there...
What size engine is it?

Very Ratty and a sweeeet ride indeed ,very nice pinstripes ,nice redo over original! Enjoy

I'm jealous. I've owned more than a few of that series of Ford. 65 Falcon 4 door, 65 Fairlane 4 door, and my first car was a 62 Comet, all had the same style 6 banger, but the Comet's was smaller, a 144 with 2 speed automatic transmission. No guts at all. The 200 was fairly peppy with 3 on the tree.

yea the seats fold totally flat it actually has more room length ways for bikes than the ranchero did. a friend of mine just hooked me up with a roof rack as the original was hacked together. i have to make some bars to hold the bikes. and she has carried the galt town hooligan a few times already. thanks for all the comments wait till u boys and girls see what i am working on for the interior. and the bottom half will be painted later this year. motor wise this one has had a 200 six put in it but has the 2 spd slush box trans. no burnouts i have tried lol. just a nice lil cruiser

Latest posts

Back