New Show "Storage Wars"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Has anyone seen this new show? I guess if people don't pay their storage unit fees then after a while they just auction off the contents of the unit & when they do so they just open the door to the unit & you are not aloud to pic through the unit but just stand out side of it & look in & bid on it. Well it's about these 2 guys who go to the auctions & buy units & try to flip the stuff inside. Of course every week they find something super cool & worth lots of money, like old slot machines, old fire arms, mini bikes. I think the show is lame & fixed. If these people can't afford to pay their storage fees why not just sell the stuff inside??

Haven't seen this show. What channel?
I have a friend that has retired and he and another retired friend do this. Most times they hope to break even and other times it's worth their while. I got a heavy duty 4- 1/2" grinder from them for 25 bucks. It was a good buy for me. They know what I like so they always give me a chance to buy first before they flip the stuff. As far as why people don't sell the stuff before this happens to them, I don't know. Sometimes it's stuff from divorces and such and other times it's people fleeing from their financial problems. Most times people pick the good stuff just before they get locked out and sometimes if your lucky you can see this from the open door. Tell tale signs are a lot of things that landfill will charge you to get rid of.....they walk away from those.

GL

the guy across the street from me bought one that looked to be packed with carpet samples... there was a 63' Vette buried in the back.... :shock:

I watched a couple of episodes...talk about a group of unlikeable people...ha ha!

To me the only interesting aspect of the show was finding out what was actually in the units. Everything else was just a rip off from every other "reality" show out there.

I kinda like the show but they need to show a few episodes where they don't make a killing, to keep it real and show people the downside of it.

A "Little person" on stilts... how can you not like this show?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yeah they do show it when people dont make money, I think his name is Jarrod... he and his wife seem to get the bottom of the barrel stuff, so far at least!

Latest posts

Back