New Tinkerer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've been following the forum for a while now. I've always grown up around building bikes. I don't know what it's like to not have a bunch of bike parts, frames, cranks, wheels, etc strewn about the back yard. My grandfather in Spokane, Washington had a bike shop until the city made him get a license. He told to them F* off. He was pretty old school, but bikes were his passion. My dad carried on the passion. He always tinkered with bikes. Now, here I am. Lately, I haven't been able to commute to work without thinking about where I can get new parts etc. I don't claim to know much about anything about bikes, except how to build them and ride them. I do know I can't stop thinking about them. I really get a kick out of found parts.
Here are two of my most recent builds. Most of the parts were found. Both frames were found in a garbage can.
I hope to learn more from the community here and be inspired. - Terry

My Bike by Terry, on Flickr

Wife's Bike by Terry, on Flickr

welcome, dig the rides, especially the first one. are you from wa? you will fit in just fine here.. 8)

Latest posts

Back