new to here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all
first what a fantastic site, ive never seen so many fantastic bikes together in one place!
ive been hanging around on motorised cycle sites and ive seen the odd amazing creation but so many on here it blows my mind.
been mucking around with cars and motorbikes all my life but find most of its been done before- i think cycling is a refreshing change from the check book building i see in over areas.
ive just put a hub motor on a shopping tricycle, fitted a different box on the back and hey instant "custom". looks quite good but i starting to collect parts for something truly cool. it will be electric and a trike but other than that it depends on what i can find/buy/fabricate. vintage parts are quite hard to come by in rural nsw and im starting to realise im going to have a long drive, the only 26" genuinely old frame of this type ive seen is eleven hours away!
anyway i hope i dont upset to many of you with stupid questions and bad etiquette

Welcome !! Ettiquite (or however its spelled..) is not a prerequisite with Rat Rodders..we know what your getting at Lol..sounds like some very interesting builds..Enjoy this place..it gets fun here !! :D

Latest posts

Back